the winter soldier might be in the second run theatre by the time i get home?? (idk how movie schedules work)
THE POINT IS I WANNA SEE IT WITH MY HOMETOWN FRIENDS
Cosette Fauchelevent: 1815-1833
- Cosette with her Doll (1916), Léon Comerre
- Young Girl going to the Spring (1885), William Bouguereau
- A New Friend (1823), Sophie Gengembre Anderson
- The Flower Girl (1897), Jules Cyrille Cave
- Young Woman Reading (1856), Alfred Stevens
- Portrait of a Lady, Sir Francis Dicksee
- A Jersey Lily (1878), John Everett Millais
- The Unequal Marriage (detail) (1862), Vasili Pukirev
- Signing the Register, Edmund Blair Leighton
"what kind of penguin is that"
"a normal penguin"
"no i mean of the different kinds of penguins"
"just your average penguin"
Star Wars AU: Everything is the same, except R2-D2 doesn’t make beeps and whistles, and is instead voiced by Kayne West, who is given no script but is just reacting to all the crazy space shit going on around his little robot homie.
mood: the face chris evans makes when his picture is being taken at a red carpet event
College kids have 2 styles: overdressed or homeless person.
I meant to make this post earlier but if you haven’t already in honor of Shakespeare’s birthday go watch Slings and Arrows its a great tv show about a Shakespeare festival